ATTENTION CIVILIAN NON-MEMBERS and GUESTS!!
Currently No visitors/guests are allowed on base until further notice due to
We will keep you updated when changes occur
Rules of Engagement (ROE):
1. EVERYONE will:
a. USE the 6-foot safe at home criteria distancing rule throughout entire Ranges
b. Be REQUIRED to have a face mask with them at all times on USAFA property, utilizing it if they are within the 6 foot distance or needed.
c. Limit group size to a maximum of 4 people
2. Memberships are done online or by Appointment Only
If by appointment, both new and renewal Memberships will be accepted on Saturdays from 0900-1200 by a Board Member at a location to be disclosed.
a. Prior to Saturday—member must provide membership information and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required membership information:
First and Last Name
Phone Number (best # to contact you)
Membership Type (Single or Family)
Family Members First and Last Names, if any.
- The club will confirm the appointment time and disclose the location by email.
b. Saturdays: Board member will accept payment and provide membership cards at the appointment
c. Each membership card will be sanitized, and masks will be utilized. The transaction process must take less than 5 minutes.
d. Transactions will be conducted at the location provided in the confirmation email
If by online, a confirmation email will be provided on how to obtain your membership card and/or base access card (DBIDS Card).
3. The static range is LIMITED to no more than 8 people at a time. Only one shooter per target. Each shooting station will be separated with a wooden pallet.
4. Sharing of equipment is PROHIBITED except with whom you currently reside.
a. Archers must bring and use their own equipment: bows, arrows, releases, etc..
5. Ranges are one-way direction, as such, this should prevent large groups
6. Porti-potty is available, Base CE contract maintains cleaning service 2x/week
7. Clubhouse: CLOSED
8. No restroom will be available at the clubhouse
9. No food and beverage available; patrons are allowed to bring their own
10. No rental bows available
11. No lessons available
Risk Mitigation Efforts: