ATTENTION MEMBERS, NON-MEMBERS and GUESTS!!
Currently visitors/guests are allowed by sponsored Military ID not civilian DBIDS card until further notice due to COVID-19
***ONCE YOU BECOME A MEMBER, then you will have access to the Base***
We will keep you updated when changes occur
Rules of Engagement (ROE):
1. EVERYONE will:
a. USE the 6-foot safe at home criteria distancing rule throughout entire Ranges
b. Be REQUIRED to have a face mask with them at all times on USAFA property, utilizing it if they are within the 6 foot distance or needed.
c. Limit group size to a maximum of 4 people
4. Sharing of equipment is PROHIBITED except with whom you currently reside.
a. Archers must bring and use their own equipment: bows, arrows, releases, etc..
5. Ranges are one-way direction, as such, this should prevent large groups
6. Porti-potty is available, Base CE contract maintains cleaning service 2x/week
7. Clubhouse: CLOSED
8. No restroom will be available at the clubhouse
9. No food and beverage available; patrons are allowed to bring their own
10. No rental bows available
11. No lessons available
Risk Mitigation Efforts: