ATTENTION MEMBERS, NON-MEMBERS and GUESTS!!
Currently No visitors/guests unless sponsored on by a person with escort privilages are allowed on base until further notice due to COVID-19
***UNLESS You become a Member then you will have access to the Base***
We will keep you updated when changes occur
Rules of Engagement (ROE):
1. EVERYONE will:
a. USE the 6-foot safe at home criteria distancing rule throughout entire Ranges
b. Be REQUIRED to have a face mask with them at all times on USAFA property, utilizing it if they are within the 6 foot distance or needed.
c. Limit group size to a maximum of 4 people
2. Memberships: Completed online: academyarcheryclub.org Any questions, email email@example.com. The static range is LIMITED to no more than 8 people at a time. Only one shooter per target. Each shooting station will be separated with a wooden pallet.
4. Sharing of equipment is PROHIBITED except with whom you currently reside.
a. Archers must bring and use their own equipment: bows, arrows, releases, etc..
5. Ranges are one-way direction, as such, this should prevent large groups
6. Porti-potty is available, Base CE contract maintains cleaning service 2x/week
7. Clubhouse: CLOSED
8. No restroom will be available at the clubhouse
9. No food and beverage available; patrons are allowed to bring their own
10. No rental bows available
11. No lessons available
Risk Mitigation Efforts: