Triple Crown Schedule
May 14th: 2nd Leg (Known distance, rangefinders allowed)
June 18th: 3rd Leg (Unknown distance, NO rangefinders)
Day of Tournament
7:00-7:45 am: Check-in at Static Range Pavilion in the upper parking lot
8:00 am: Safety meeting at the clubhouse
8:30 am: Gift card drawings (must be present to win)
9:00 am: Shotgun start
- · 40 3D targets with IBO scoring
- · Open to the public with valid Driver’s License, Military ID, or DoD ID
- · 3 mile loop – We recommend good hiking boots and plenty of water!
- · Free lunch from 11:30am-2:00 pm
- · Online only
- · Maximum of 200 shooters
- · No refund within 5 days of tournament
- · 5 shooters per group
- · Groups of 4 friends/family members will be allowed at the 1st leg. Groups must register together online. A 5th shooter will be assigned to all groups of 4 registered together.
- · All shooters will be grouped with their peers by score at the 2nd and 3rd legs
- · Cubs shoot free (name and age must be entered in the “additional comments” box when registering)
Pro Class: $80 registration fee ($50 put in payback pool)
All Adult Classes: $30 registration fee
- o Men & Women Open
- o Men & Women Bowhunter
- o Master Open (60+)
- o Traditional Male & Female
- o Senior Traditional (60+)
Youth (10-17 years old): $10 registration fee
Cubs (9 years and under): FREE
*Family memberships pay $30 for the first adult shooter, and $10 for each additional family member. Pros must pay full registration fee.
Trophies, Medals & Buckles
Trophies will be awarded at each leg for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in all adult classes.
Medals will be awarded at each leg for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the youth and cub classes.
A belt buckle will be awarded in each adult class to the shooter with the highest combined score from all three legs. Classes must have 5 or more registered shooters to be eligible for a buckle.
Pros are shooting for pool money, an overall buckle, and prizes only – no trophies will be awarded.
IBO rules will apply for target distance, scoring, equipment, and classes. For additional information go to AAC website homepage and click download just below the flyer.