Members, I have received updated USAFA Mask guidance, see below:
“14 May 2021
MEMORANDUM FOR USAFA MISSION ELEMENTS AND TENANT UNITS
FROM: 10 ABW/CC
SUBJECT: USAFA Guidance on Use of Masks
1. As of 13 May 2021, the DoD issued updated mask wear guidance (Attachment 1) for COVID-19 fully vaccinated (two weeks beyond final vaccination) personnel at DoD facilities. Per this guidance, fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors on the USAFA installation, with the following exception:
a. IAW Centers for Disease Control guidelines, masks will continue to be required in all military medical and dental treatment facilities on USAFA regardless of vaccination status. This includes, but is not limited, to 10th Medical Group Clinic, cadet medicine, dental, and pharmacy.
2. Mission Elements, commanders and supervisors may make exceptions to this guidance to protect the workforce. USAFA remains in HPCON Bravo with an active Continuity of Operations Program (COOP) Plan.
3. Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks but may choose to do so. Please note that this guidance does not affect social-distancing or other non-mask wearing requirements laid out in previous Public Health Directives.
4. My point of contact is Col Ramon Yambo-Arias, Public Health Emergency Officer (PHEO) who can be contacted at 719-333-6239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Even though the above is Good news, there is no change to social distancing so still no lessons and no non-members unless escorted.
- Treasury position is OPEN: Mario will be moving out-of-state sometime this year – will need to select a replacement before he leaves to allow a smooth transition. All interested parties please contact Dennis Scott. Duties are:
- Treasurer shall be custodian of all Club funds.
- Treasurer shall be authorized to sign checks against the Club's general account and shall pay all expenses.
- Treasurer shall prepare an annual financial status report as of the last day of the Club’s fiscal year. Along with other reports upon request.
- Bear and/or Mountain Lions; please be aware that wild animals do live in our woods. To report sightings, call 10 CES Natural Resources at 333-3308 and send an email to email@example.com.
- ALL dogs must be on leashes when shooting on the Ranges.
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the Academy Archery Club premises.
- The 3rd Leg of the Triple Crown is June 12th check-in begins at 7am, shot gun start at 8am. Online registration is open on the website.
- The 1st and 2nd Legs of the Triple Crown are in the books. Thanks to all the Volunteers that help make these events a success.
Thank you to ALL of the members for staying loyal, and the members that have volunteered their time to continue taking care of our ranges and club house.
Please continue providing us your feedback.
Dennis Scott “Scotty”