The USAFA Mask guidance is less restrictive; only have to wear masks inside offices.
- Social distancing is recommended and we are still unable to hold lessons.
- Currently Civilian Base access doesn’t require a DBIDS card.
- Treasury position has been filled by Zach Dietrich.
- Open Board Positions: all interested parties please contact me. Duties are:
- Vice-President. The Vice-President shall assume the duties of the President in his/her absence. Incumbent shall provide assistance and counsel to the President as necessary or as requested.
- Director of Tournaments. This Director shall maintain liaison with appropriate agencies to ensure current tournament information is continually available to club members. He/she shall be responsible for appointing temporary Range Captains to assist the Range Manager during Club sponsored tournaments and leagues.
- New--Website Editor. This person shall be the Website Administrator able to post/update/maintain and assist other members with reports and putting information onto the Academy’s website.
- Range Closures:
- Sept 11th – closed all day (Work Party at 9am)
- Oct 13th -- Colorado Youth Outdoors (CYO) using the ranges from 5pm to dark. Academy members who would like to help/walk the ranges with Youth contact Scotty.
- Crossbows are not allowed on any range at the Academy Archery Club!
- Bear and/or Mountain Lions; please be aware that wild animals do live in our woods. To report sightings, call 10 CES Natural Resources at 333-3308 and send an email to email@example.com.
- ALL dogs must be on leashes when shooting on the Ranges.
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the Academy Archery Club premises.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Legs of the Triple Crown are in the books. Thanks to all the Volunteers and Shooters that helped make these events a success.
Thank you to ALL of the members for staying loyal, and the members that have volunteered their time to continue taking care of our ranges and club house.
Thank You!! And please continue providing us your feedback.
Dennis Scott “Scotty”