We are looking for a new/used UTV for the Archery Ranges. If anyone knows of an UTV/ATV (4x4 3 seater dump box) in good shape; we are looking to purchase. Please contact Scotty at email@example.com.
- Reminder: Civilian Base access doesn’t require a DBIDS card.
- We welcome our new Vice President, Mike McMillen.
- We welcome our new Website Editor, Kristen Cahill. A business owner of Digitally Inclined LLC, a resident of Colorado Springs (husband is a lieutenant at CSFD).
- There will not be a Director of Tournaments position; instead we have selected a Committee that will work with the Range Coordinator (Dan Thoreson) when the Club is hosting a Tournament.
- Range Closures: December 4th 5th 11th & 12th
- Crossbows are not allowed on any range at the Academy Archery Club!
- Bear and/or Mountain Lions; please be aware that wild animals do live in our woods. To report sightings, call 10 CES Natural Resources at 333-3308 and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ALL dogs must be on leashes when shooting on the Ranges.
- There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the Academy Archery Club premises. We are adding more safety signs on the Archery Ranges.
- 2022 Tournament Schedule (pending Base approval):
- Spring Field League (TBD – still looking for help in running this league)
- April 16 (Sat) AAC Triple Crown 1st Leg
- May 14 (Sat) AAC Triple Crown 2nd Leg
- June 18 (Sat) AAC Triple Crown 3rd Leg
On behave of the Board Members and myself, please have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday. We are thankful to ALL of the members for staying loyal, and the members that have volunteered their time to continue taking care of our ranges and club house.
Thank You!! And please continue providing us your feedback.
President, Dennis Scott “Scotty”