Board Meeting Minutes 8/18/2022
Attendance: Scotty, Mike (Virtually), Ben, Dan, Scott, Zack, Steve, Anna
Secretary: Read minutes from last meeting
General Club Business:
- Elections - Different Procedures were discussed. Final election process has not been established. Topic will be solidified during the next meeting.
- Safety Committee: Looking into adding a safety button on the website to help in reporting unsafe range conditions.
- Work Party Volunteers to Range Leads: trail maintenance, ect.
- Website/Updates: Looking to include club historical data on the new website
- Scout project on Range 3 update (Jake Thompson): Looking at October 9th
- Purchase booster: enhance phone connectivity for hot spots/emergency. Board voted, motion approved.
3D Range Coordinator:
- 3D/Kids Targets: New/Repaired Targets in work.
- Purchase a cypher lock for clubhouse (Suggest for Club to purchase)
- Property Insurance purchased
- Pets must be kept on a leash sign ordered
- 1-3yr Project Plan: Professional Signs/Overhead cover at Static Range/ Water line to clubhouse (all being discussed/in works)
- Equipment maintenance: Rotational maintenance schedule being created to ensure equipment is being cared for correctly
- 2023 Triple Crown: Planning details discussed, right on schedule.
- Spring Field League Update: Initial planning in works
- Kid’s Tournament in 2023: Initial planning in works
- Virtual meetings for entire members: Looking to start after elections, spring of 2023. (enhance membership involvement/ownership)
- Range Map updates to include map locations (Information Board/website) Map making equipment acquired, new maps in work.
- Clubhouse: Looking at possible gate access options.
- Next Board & Membership Meeting: Nothing in September (Its archery hunting season!). Next meeting will be sometime late October.
- 3rd Thursday each month for Board meetings unless it conflicts with majority Board members schedules.